Call For Papers
International Journal of Environment and Disaster Studies invites submission of Book Reviews, Research Papers, Review Papers, Case Studies and Short Communications for publication. Research Scholars, Academicians and Professionals are requested to send their submissions for publication in International Journal of Environment and Disaster Studies.
About the Journal
International Journal of Environment and Disaster Studies (IJEDS) is published by Apricus Journals, an imprint of Apricus E-Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. It is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed, open-access Journal published in English. The focus and scope of the Journal corresponds to all topics related to environment and disaster studies.
For more details about the Journal, please visit the website: www.apricuspublishers.com
Why publish with us?
- Open access
- Speedy publication
- Peer-reviewed Journals
- Strong values, optimism& honesty, corporate integrity, democratic and transparent approach to consideration of manuscripts.
- We are committed to responsible publishing methods for Environmental sustainability and continuously monitor and look to reduce any negative impact on the environment.
- Tracking the status of submitted manuscripts through Open Journal System (OJS)
- Indexed in Google Scholar
- Authors would have the chance to talk about their published manuscripts in audio- visual manner at a prominent platform
1) The work submitted should be original and unpublished. There should not be any kind of Plagiarism in the submission.
2) For Referencing style, the Authors should adhere to BlueBook 21st Edition
3) The body of the paper shall be-
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
4) Submissions should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
5) The copyright of the submission to the Journal should be submitted once it is accepted after the peer-review process and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
Language: British English.
Authors should send a cover letter along with the manuscript mentioning the name of the corresponding author and co-authors, designation, email id., name of the institution, address of the institution.
Contact: For any doubt(s)/clarification, please mail us to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com or contact us at +91-9958093941/ +91-7042475055